Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Round two.


My puppy & my macbook. Blog ready.



'I Can Do Anything in My Heels' LJ version has been dead too long. I'm still here. But only use LJ for ontd. I may not update every second like my previous IVCC life lj.

I honestly can't say what I expect to write about yet.
Maybe I will do ADIML sometimes? Maybe it will be me being crabby. Maybe it will be me just posting photos of shenanigans with my friends.
I just don't know.
It will give me something to do. Living alone %75 of the week gets old, fast.


NOTE: Transferring my last 6 or 7 posts from BLOG#1 to this. Less confusing, since I took a two year hiatus on the other. Sorry if you get to read em twice!

1 comment:

  1. Holy Toledo, you are in so much trouble for not telling me about this blog sooner. Now I have to comment on every single post.

    Please ADIML ASAP. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete