Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Highlights.


The view from our balcony stateroom.




Kissing Sting Rays in the Caymans



Tendering to Belize City, Belize.




Red Beauties.





Cheers to a sucessfull BFF Cruise


Let me start by saying. I had the time of my life. As you can see by my photos.
Highlights include.
1. Towel animals!
2. Room service 24/7 FOR FREE room service....I'm LEAVING!
3. 2 dinners every night
4. suntan with a drink in my hand
5. big tex 'this is a Tex message!'
6. scary men trying to sell Bailey marijuana in Belize. Scary hookers trying to offer Bailey sexual favors in Belize. Me running away.
7. Baby animals in Roatan.
8. Chip & the far Tortuga
9. "I'm from Chicago. um...OPRAH! MICHAEL JORDAN! BARACK OBAMA!"
10. THE MAN and his boyfriend. (they hugged each other, and then they hugged me)
11. the Canucks.
12. naked naps during every sea day
13. Funship specials
14. seeing the dolphins from the balcony
15. KINOS!
16. our table mates.
17. fried plantains in Roatan
18. One Small Step Disco
19. Being too hungover/tired to even see and enjoy Key West. Up until 7 a.m. the evening before. Immigration pulling us out of bed.
20. 6278

I cried silently the entire car ride home. I know, how lame. Adam was not pleased with my unhappiness to be home. But I missed him too. The Valor was good to me though.

More deets later. Enjoying my suntan while it lasts. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment