Friday, January 8, 2010

The wait is ova.

My friday night with Sweet William.

I'm sorry I've been a bad blogger. The holidays were absolutely crazy. Marrying a man from the opposite side of the state makes holidays hectic!

Then Adam got super sick Sunday and I had to take care of the poor thing all week.
I made a pretty good nurse! I made him soup, made sure he took his meds on time. Changed the sheets twice in one week to keep the germs away. Followed him with lysol & almost smothered the man with a pillow last night.
I even slept on the couch one night so sicky could be more c omfortable.

Now I'm pooped. Taking the evening and playing with my BRAND NEW macbook. Catching up on my dvr, and my blogs. Maybe I'll blog more about Christmas and wedding planning later.


No comments:

Post a Comment