Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday = Hell Friday

I did it. 4th year in a row. Got some of my presents. Only 5,964 to go.
Spent: $425
Saved: $312
(according to the original prices)

A big chunk was Adam's gift. I spent the more on Adam this year than usual. Since I got a pretty nice bday gift. (um, a shiny diamond remember?) I decided I would get him an extra special Christmas gift. I know, I am an effing awesome future wife!

Mom got a netbook for herself. Even though she didn't even know she wanted one until people were grabbing them. She loves it.

I got a dog bed for Scout. And a new down alternative comforter for myself. $40 total !!

Stood in line outside in the cold for an hour. Only to find out they didn't even have what I was waiting for in stock!
Helped start a fight at Kmart. Ditched my cart at Target. Got crabbed at by other mad shoppers.
Went and got my family & the ladies in front of us breakfast at 5 a.m.

Black Friday, see you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment